If you would like to submit an event that is not included in our monthly fall listings, please provide a brief description, contact information for the public and / or the event's website URL. In order to be considered, events should be large enough to attract visitors to your area and must take place in one of the Southeast U.S. states, including events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia and Virginia.
Fall Holiday Events - To submit fall holiday events, please visit the following pages:Submit a Fall Event
- Barbecue Festival, Lexington, NC Attracting more than 150,000 barbecue lovers, this festival features legendary Lexington barbecue, entertainment, exhibits and more! The 31 Annual Barbecue is set for Saturday, October 25, 2014
Crossville Oktoberfest 2013
- This 23rd annual event, held on October 11 and 12, is well known for its great German food & beverages and continuous dancing/listening music from great German/polka bands. This festival is rated one of the most authentic Oktoberfest in the area. The event is held at the Knights of Columbus Activity Park at 2892 Hwy 70 East in Crossville, Tennessee. For additional information go to www.crossvilleoktoberfest.com or call 931-707-7291.
Harvest Faire, Newport News, VA
- Harvest Faire is a one-weekend Renaissance Faire celebrating their 19th year. They have music and dance, Knights and combat demonstrations, educational encampments, merchants, period games and activities, and more. Come in costume or just come as you are. October 11-13, 2013 Endview Plantation. Family friendly and educational.
ColorFest, Art & Taste of Appalachia
- "Enjoy the Magic of ColorFest, Art & Taste of Appalachia Saturday October 5, 2013 from 10am til 4pm "On Hallowed Ground" Dillsboro heritage mural (by Doreyl Ammons Cain, muralist) unveiled to kick-off the festival at 10:00 AM. Fine artists gather under colorful umbrellas on the sidewalks of Dillsboro in this 5th annual daylong event to create their works of art for you to view and experience the magic first-hand. Local musicians play live on the streets to set a backdrop of local harmony as the aroma of North Carolina made foods fill the air. You can come and enjoy the art, food, music, restaurants and hometown shops on this special day in Dillsboro North Carolina! Even before this exciting fine art day, the chosen fine artists have their artwork on display in the windows of shops in Dillsboro beginning September 5. This unique artwork will be available for sale throughout the month of September and on the day of ColorFest. See artisit's work: colorfestartblog.com 828-293-223
2012 Ava Gardner Film Festival
- Gregory Peck and Ava Gardner co-starred in three films together and called each other “great old pals.” The 8th Annual Ava Gardner Festival scheduled for October 5-7, 2012 will commemorate Gardner and Peck’s life-long friendship with new exhibits, heritage tours, and vintage movies.
Junk Festival Sept.8th 2012 ,Columbus Ga
- http://www.junkfestival.com Sept 8th 2012, Columbus Ga. in the pasture behind "Gina's Junk Thrift & Antiques" 6020 Buena Vista Rd. Columbus Ga
- —Guest Gina's Junk
Smokin' on the Track BBQ Festival
- The 1st Annual Smokin' On The Track BBQ Festival to be held in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia on Saturday, September 22, 2012 at The Shenandoah Speedway, Shenandoah, Virginia. A KCBS (Kansas City BBQ Society) sanctioned BBQ competition with 40 top-notch grillers competing for over $6,000 in prizes, along with a Backyard BBQ event where local folks can strut their BBQ stuff in competition. Wine tasting with numerous Virginia Vineyards, live music, food/beverage/craft/artisan vendors, corn hole tournament, and kid's entertainment area will ensure lots of fun for everyone. 10AM to 6PM Admission $10 Under 12 free. Website: http://www.smokintrackbbq.com
- —Guest Mike Salvino
McMillian Farms Fall Family-Equine Fest.
- Campfire Casserole Cook off, Horseback events, fishing contest, scavenger hunts, Costume contest, Campground and horseback riding trails open. Catfish ponds stocked. Activities for the whole family. Cowboy Church Sunday morning. Saturday morning Horseback Scavenger Hunt, Sunday morning Speed race. Bring the whole family and your horse(s). Current negative coggins required for each horse. CALL (423) 823-2867 E-MAIL: (423) 823-2867 WEBSITE: http://www.mcmilliancatfishfarms.webs.com NOT YOUR ORDINARY CATFISH FARM~!
- —Guest PAMELA CRICK
Dream Field Farms and Pumpkin Patch
- The best fall festival in Central Alabama. Large pumpkins, play areas, and petting zoo. 5 acre corn maze. Plenty of old fashion family fun. Live entertainment every weekend.
- —Guest Cathy Ellis
Gold Hill Founder's Day Celebration
- The 23 annual event celebrates the heritage of the most famous gold mining boom towns in the east. Event will be held in Gold Hill Mines Historic Park and will include the parade, arts, crafts, pottery, antiques, heritage living exhibits, antique hit & miss engines, blacksmithing, music, food, Civil War Living History Encampment w/skirmish and more. Visitors can tour the 70 acre park, old stone jail, restored gold mining town and the Gold Hill Rail Trail. Visitors can also pan for gold and watch demonstrations of the 175 year old Chilean Ore Mill crushing ore for gold extraction. The event is held annually on the fourth Saturday in September. Gold Hill, NC is located approximately 40 miles northeast of Charlotte, NC. For more information visit the website at: www.HistoricGoldHill.com or call 704-267-9439. On Facebook find us at: Historic Gold Hill, North Carolina