Select Dates: November 9, 2013 - January 1, 2014
Stone Mountain, Georgia
Stone Mountain Park, Georgia's most popular attraction, offers festive fun for all ages during the annual holiday celebration, A Stone Mountain Christmas. More than 2 million Christmas lights twinkle in the reproduction 1870s town of Crossroads, where most of the holiday fun takes place. Traditional favorites, along with a few new events this season include:
- Snow Angel Palace – Follow the Wonderland Walkway to the Snow Angel Palace for photos with Stone Mountain Park's Snow Angel.
- The Polar Express 4D™ Experience – This 20-minute 4D experience adds a new dimension (for example, the aroma of hot chocolate, steam engine steam, the wind in your face) to this beloved Christmas story adventure.
- Holiday Shows - Enjoy seasonal entertainment at one or more of the holiday shows: Forever Christmas, Toyrific!, Holly Jolly Cabaret and Crossroads Christmas Carol. On the Singalong Train, enjoy Christmas songs and the story of the first Christmas in The Gift.
- Fireworks and Snowfall Celebration - The Snow Angel lights the winter sky with a spectacle of fireworks and snow.
- Crossroads Christmas Parade - Santa and friends parade through Crossroads.
- Visits with Santa - Kids can share their holiday wishes and have a photo taken with Santa Claus. (November 9 - December 23, 2013)
Related Articles and Information:
- Visiting Stone Mountain Park
- Hotels Near Stone Mountain Park
- Stone Mountain Park's Snow Mountain
- Atlanta for the Holidays