Select Dates: November 10, 2012 - January 1, 2013
Stone Mountain, Georgia
Stone Mountain Park, Georgia's most popular attraction, offers festive fun for all ages during the annual holiday celebration, A Stone Mountain Christmas. More than 2 million Christmas lights twinkle in the reproduction 1870s town of Crossroads, where most of the holiday fun takes place. Traditional favorites, along with a few new events this season include:
- Snow Angel Palace – Visit the Snow Angel Palace for a meet and greet, plus photos with Stone Mountain Park's Snow Angel.
- The Polar Express 4D™ Experience – This 20-minute 4D experience adds a new dimension (for example, the aroma of hot chocolate, steam engine steam, the wind in your face) to this beloved Christmas story adventure.
- Holiday Shows - Forever Christmas new in 2012, plus traditional favorites Toyrific!, Simply Christmas Musical Revue, Crossroads Christmas Carol, Singalong Christmas Train with The Gift and Holly Jolly Cabaret offer holiday classics to get you into the spirit of the season.
- Fireworks and Snowfall Celebration - The Snow Angel lights the winter sky with a spectacle of fireworks and snow.
- Crossroads Christmas Parade - Santa and friends parade through Crossroads.
- Visits with Santa - Kids can share their holiday wishes and have a photo taken with Santa Claus. (November 10 - December 23)
Special Offers - Check out the following special offers to save on the cost of admission tickets and more:
- Visiting Stone Mountain Park
- Hotels Near Stone Mountain Park
- Stone Mountain Park's Snow Mountain
- Atlanta for the Holidays