November 9, 2013 - January 4, 2014
(Operating days vary throughout the Christmas season)
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
For seasonal holiday fun, Dollywood offers an array of shows, activities and more for great family fun with something for all ages. Transformed into a winter wonderland, Dollywood's Smoky Mountain Christmas Festival features festive stage shows, festival foods, thrilling rides and sparking lights. A few highlights include:
- Dollywood's Stage Shows - Several holiday themed shows feature hometown holiday favorites, Christmas gospel hymns and songs, Christmas story musicals and more.
- Visits with Santa - Visit Santa's Workshop, a giant toy store with larger-than-life toys, interactive activities and a chance to have a visit with Santa.
- Carol of the Trees - Enjoy nightly displays of thousands of lights and pyrotechnics synchronized with holiday music, transforming Rivertown Lake into a seasonal symphony for the senses.
- Parade of Lights - This festive parade features holiday characters and twinkling Christmas floats decorated with brightly colored lights.
- Dollywood Website - Smoky Mountain Christmas
- Pigeon Forge and Nearby Gatlinburg, Tennessee Hotels - Check Rates and Reviews
- Mileage and Estimated Driving Times to Nearby Gatlinburg
- November Weather | December Weather