Columbia, South Carolina
November 22 – December 30, 2013
Closed November 28, December 24 and 25 - Schedule subject to change.
South Carolina's longest running holiday tradition, Lights Before Christmas presents dazzling light displays of almost one million lights, featuring everything from splashing elephants to a dancing tree and more. A few highlights include:
- Music in Motion Lights Spectacular
- Nightly visits with Santa through December 23
- Roasted marshmallows at the cozy Jingle Bell Bonfire and warming hot chocolate or coffee to top off the experience available for purchase
- For additional information about tickets, directions and more, visit the Riverbanks Zoo and Garden Website.
- Columbia Hotels - Check Rates and Reviews
- Mileage and Estimated Driving Times to Columbia
- November Weather | December Weather