- Eastern Panhandle and Neighboring Counties (excluding the northern most Panhandle areas) - Late September to Early October
- Central and Northwestern Regions - Mid October
- Southeastern and Southern Regions - Late October
- Northern Panhandle Regions - Late October
- Visit the West Virginia Division of Tourism - Fall Color Guide, for fall foliage reports, recommended fall driving tours and more.
- Visit the West Virginia Division of Forestry Map of Parks and Forests with Normal Peak Times for Fall Foliage.
- Visit the Weather Channel website for Fall Foliage Reports and Maps for North Central, West Central, Central and Southern West Virginia.
Fall Foliage Guides: AL - KY - NC - SC - TN - VA - WV