The Annual Scottish Christmas Walk Weekend in Alexandria offers a weekend of events in historic Alexandria, hosted by the Campagna Center, in honor of the community's Scottish heritage. Each year, this festive tradition launches Alexandria's holiday season.
Most of the Scottish Christmas Walk Weekend events are held at the George Washington Masonic Memorial, located at 101 Callahan Drive in Alexandria. Popular events held at other Alexandria, Virginia locations include the annual Scottish Walk Parade and the Holiday Designer Tour of Homes.
Dates for Scottish Christmas Walk Weekend:
Friday and Saturday
December 6 - 7, 2013
- Christmas Marketplace - Friday
- Deck the Halls with Santa Children's Party - Friday afternoon
- Taste of Scotland - Friday Evening
- Heather and Greens Sale - Friday
- Scottish Walk Parade throughout Old Town Alexandria - Saturday
- Holiday Designer Tour of Homes in Old Town Alexandria - Saturday
- Heather and Greens Sale at the Campagna Center - Saturday