Top Golf Resorts - Several golf resorts in the Southeast are consistently ranked among the top in the nation. A few highlights include:
- Pinehurst - Village of Pinehurst, North Carolina
(Hosting both the 2014 U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open Championships in back-to-back weeks in June: My 2014 June Destination Top Pick)
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort - Kiawah Island, South Carolina
- The Greenbrier - White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
- Sea Island - St. Simons Island, Georgia
- The Omni Homestead - Hot Springs, Virginia
- Reynolds Plantation - Greensboro, Georgia
- Sea Pines Resort - Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Golf - More than 3.4 million rounds of golf are played each year on more than 100 golf courses in the Myrtle Beach area.
- Callaway Gardens Resort, Spa and Golf Courses - Georgia - Challenging golf for all skill levels on two picturesque courses.
- The Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail - Alabama - Ten championship golf courses along a trail throughout Alabama.
- State-by-State Golf Listings - Alabama | Florida | Georgia - | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia
More Spring Golf Tournaments - Other popular spring tournaments to enjoy during the spring in the Southeast U.S. include:
- The Heritage - Harbour Town Golf Links - Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (April)
- Zurich Classic of New Orleans - TPC Louisiana - New Orleans, Louisiana (April - May)
- Wells Fargo Championship - Quail Hollow Club - Charlotte, North Carolina (May)
- FedEx St. Jude Classic - TPC Southwind - Memphis, Tennessee
- More Tournaments