The four-day world-class BB&T Charleston Wine and Food Festival celebrates Charleston's extraordinary culinary history and culture, while showcasing the distinctive regional flavors of the Lowcountry at an array of interesting and delicious events. Many of the events take place in the Festival Culinary Village, located in the heart of downtown Charleston at Marion Square Park.
Festival visitors have an opportunity to meet some of the nation's best chefs, wine professionals and authors, in addition to enjoying culinary competitions, cooking demonstrations and samplings of some of the best Lowcountry cuisine available.
Festival Highlights - A few popular highlights include:
- The Culinary Village and Grand Tasting Tents
- Salute to Charleston Chefs Opening Night Party
- The Perfect Pairing Dinners
- Shop, Sip and Savor
- The Lowcountry Jazz Brunch
2013 Dates - The 2013 BB&T Charleston Wine and Food Festival takes place from Thursday, February 28 through Sunday, March 3, 2013.
Additional Information - For additional information about the festival and visiting Charleston, see:
- Charleston Hotels - Compare Rates
- Charleston Flights - Compare Airfare
- Charleston International Airport
- Rental Cars - Compare Rates
- Driving to Charleston - Estimated Mileage and Driving Time
- Top Charleston Attractions and Things to Do
- Typical February Weather | Typical March Weather
- Photos of Charleston
- The Charleston Wine and Food Festival Website