- Stop in the Visitor Center and Museum to explore the history of the estate through visual exhibits.
- Visit the tabby ruins of the circa 1739 house, as well as the family burial ground and the Colonial Life area to explore the family history. (Tabby is a building composite made from ground oyster shells, lime, sand and salt water.)
- Enjoy a nature walk along the plantation trails and explore the unique coastal salt marsh environment and unique native plants. At the end of your walk, enjoy a picnic at the picnic area.
Location: 7601 Skidaway Road, Savannah, Georgia
Additional Information: Wormsloe Web Site
Related Savannah, Georgia Articles and Trip Planning Information:
- Explore Savannah Hotels and Compare Prices
- Dining in Savannah
- Find a Flight to Savannah / Hilton Head Airport and Compare Prices
- Mileage and Estimated Driving Time to Savannah, Georgia
- Ghost Tours of Haunted Savannah
- The Historic District of Savannah, Georgia
- Savannah Tour of Homes and Gardens
- Spring in Savannah, Georgia
- Savannah's Mega St. Patrick's Day Celebrations
- Photos of St. Patrick's Day in Savannah