Allow two hours of longer to enjoy the Audio Tour. If your time permits, do listen to the extra in-depth selections provided for many of the rooms.
The Audio Tour desk is located in the Entrance Hall, where the tour may be purchased for an additional fee. If possible, it is very helpful to take the Audio Tour before exploring the rest of the Estate.
Related Articles and Information:
- A Guide to Visiting Biltmore
- Photo Tour of Biltmore House and Estate
- Christmas at Biltmore Estate
- Asheville Hotels - Compare Prices
- Flights to Asheville Regional Airport - Compare Prices
- Flights to Charlotte-Douglas International Airport - Compare Prices
- Save on Asheville Area Attractions with the Go Blue Ridge Card
- The Inn on Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Estate Official Website