Allow two hours of longer to enjoy the Audio Tour. If your time permits, do listen to the extra in-depth selections provided for many of the rooms.
The Audio Tour desk is located in the Entrance Hall, where the tour may be purchased for an additional fee. If possible, it is very helpful to take the Audio Tour before exploring the rest of the Estate.
Related Articles and Information:
- A Guide to Visiting Biltmore
- Photo Tour of Biltmore House and Estate
- Christmas at Biltmore Estate
- Asheville Hotels - Rates, Reviews and Reservations
- The Inn on Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Estate Official Website