For guests who wish to enjoy the ultimate 18th century experience, Colonial Williamsburg offers accommodations in 26 one-of-a-kind colonial style guest houses and cottages, located throughout the Historic Area. Some of the accommodations are one room within a tavern, while others are as large as 16 rooms. Larger groups may combine rooms within some of the houses to accommodate up to 32 guests.
Each of the Colonial Houses offers a unique appeal and history, and all are furnished with period antiques and reproductions. In addition, some of the houses have wood-burning fireplaces, sitting rooms or canopy beds.
Visiting Colonial Williamsburg
- Colonial Houses Historic Lodging - Compare Prices
- More Wiliamsburg Hotels | Compare Prices
- Visiting America's Historic Triangle
- Mileage and Estimated Driving Times to Williamsburg
- Virginia Airports
- Colonial Williamsburg Photos