For a totally Elvis experience, visitors to Memphis may stay at the Heartbreak Hotel, located just across the street from Graceland. The guestroom decor features framed Elvis photographs, 1950s style wood furnishings and other Elvis inspired design elements.
Heartbreak hotel amenities include guestroom kitchenettes, cable television with free HBO and a free in-house Elvis movies, airport shuttle service (free) and a Beale Street evening shuttle service (small fee), heart-shaped outdoor swimming pool and the Jungle Room Lounge just off the lobby.
For the most avid Elvis fans, however, the four Elvis themed suites offer hard to resist options, even at the higher price tag. Separately each suite sleeps up to four guests; or they may be combined to sleep as many as eight. The themes include:
- The Graceland Suite, inspired by rooms in Elvis' beloved Graceland
- The Hollywood Suite, inspired by Elvis' movie days and the Golden Era of Hollywood
- The Gold and Platinum Suite, inspired by the 1950s - 1960s and Elvis' recording achievements
- The Burning Love Suite, inspired by the song and Elvis' iconic place in history as a romantic idol and...a hunk of, hunk of burning love.
- Heartbreak Hotel - Compare Prices
- More Memphis Hotels - Compare Prices
- Memphis Airport Flights - Compare Prices
- Mileage and Estimated Driving Times to Memphis
- Winter at Graceland and Elvis Birthday Celebration
- www.elvis.com for more about Graceland