For Restaurant Week events in other states, visit: Restaurant Week in Cities of the Southeast.
Alexandria, Virginia offers two chances to enjoy restaurant week as follows:
- Summer Restaurant Week - August 23 - September 1, 2013 - Participating restaurants feature $35 prix-fixe three course dinner and $35 dinner for two.
- Winter Restaurant Week - Usually held in January; 2014 Dates to Follow (starting inaugural weekend)
Visit the Alexandria Convention and Visitors Association Website to find out about participating restaurants and more.
Also see: Alexandria Hotels - Compare Prices
- Spring - April 22 - 28, 2013
- Fall - October 21 - 27, 2013
Also see: Richmond Hotels - Compare Prices
January 1 - 31, 2013
Enjoy prix fixe meals at participating restaurants for the entire month of January, including special two-course lunch menus for $10.13 and three-course dinner menus for priced $20.13 or $30.13. Visit the Williamsburg Area Restaurant Association Website for more information and a list of participating restaurants.
Also see: Williamsburg Hotels - Compare Prices and information about visiting Colonial Williamsburg and America's Historic Triangle
Charlottesville offers summer and winter restaurant week savings:
- Summer Restaurant Week - July 8 - 14, 2013 - Participating restaurants will offer three-course, prix fixe menus for $16, $26 or $36.
- Winter Restaurant Week - January 21 - 27, 2013 - Participating restaurants will offer three-course, prix fixe menus for $29 or $36. ($1 from each $26 Restaurant Week meal served will be donated to the Local Food Hub.)
Also see: Charlottesville Hotels - Compare Prices
January 13 - 20, 2013
The annual Virginia Beach Restaurant Week, hosted by the Virginia Beach Restaurant Association, offers prix-fixe meals for lunch and dinner. Visit the Virginia Beach Restaurant Association Website to find out about participating restaurants and prices.
Also see: Virginia Beach Hotels - Compare Prices and Virginia Beach Culinary Travel
Norfolk, Virginia offers two chances to enjoy restaurant week as follows:
- Summer Restaurant Week - July 14 - 21, 2013 - Fixed price dinners for special prices at participating restaurants.
- Winter Restaurant Week - January 20 - 27, 2013 - Fixed price dinners for either $20 or $30 or lunches for $10 at participating restaurants.
Also see: Norfolk Hotels - Compare Prices
More than 200 restaurants participate in the Washington Metropolitan Area, including restaurants in the District of Columbia, Northern Virginia and Maryland.
- Summer Restaurant Week 2013 - August 19 - 25, 2013 -
- Winter Restaurant Week 2014 - Dates to be announced (Usually held in January)
Some restaurants participate for only lunch or dinner. Beverages, gratuity and tax are not included. More about Washington DC Restaurant Week.