The Go Blue Ridge Card, offered by Smart Destinations, is a credit card sized multi-attraction pass that includes admission to more than 30 of the top tourist attractions, sightseeing tours and popular activities in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Available in two, three and five day increments, the Go Blue Ridge Card is offered at both adult (ages 13 and over) and child (ages 3 to 12) pricing levels.
For added trip planning flexibility, Go Blue Ridge Card holders may select when to use their days during a period of up to two weeks after the card is activated. Your first attraction visit must occur within one year following the calendar year in which your card is purchased. For example, cards purchased in any given year will expire on December 31st of the following year.
According to Smart Destinations, recent average Go Card holder savings topped $24 on attractions alone. For a family of four, that adds up to almost $100, and with careful planning, the savings can increase. In addition to saving on attractions, Go Blue Ridge Card holders receive special offers for shopping and dining at selected shops and restaurants.
A few examples of popular Blue Ridge Mountains attractions included in the Go Blue Ridge Card are:
- Biltmore Estate - George Vanderbilt's 8,000 acre estate featuring Biltmore House, America's largest house, and more
- Emerald Village - A popular place to search for gems
- Oconaluftee Indian Village - A seasonal living history Cherokee village
- Grandfather Mountain - The highest peak in the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Tweetsie Railroad - A popular seasonal western-themed park in Blowing Rock